Looking to Outsource Your Bookkeeping Needs?
Save time and money by outsourcing your bookkeeping to us. You can focus on growing your business. When you apply for a loan or prepare your taxes, you can rest assured that your books will be accurate and timely.
How Will Quality Bookkeeping Benefit Me?
Accurate Bookkeeping + Timely Delivery = Informed Business Decisions
Save Time and Money
Accurate Books managed by a CPA with over 30 years of experience
Timely Delivery of your Financials by the 10th business day
24/7 Cloud Access to your Company Financials
Guidance When You Need It
We help clients understand and transform their processes, technology, and resourcing models and, when appropriate, offer global cosourcing and outsourcing capabilities.
We ask the imperative questions to learn the facts about your business in order to customize our services to meet your needs.
We review the facts of your situation to build a customized bookkeeping system for you.
We review and discuss our proposal with you.
We set up your books on our Cloud Based Server with 24/7 access to your financials.
As we move forward as a team, we review your books together to make sure everything is working for you.
We can provide:
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Accounts Receivable Analysis
- Quarterly Financial Reports
- Sales Tax Reporting (Monthly, Quarterly, Annually)
- 1096 and 1099 Processing (Independent Contractors)
- Payroll Processing (Weekly, Bi-Weekly, etc.)
- Quarterly Payroll Tax Filings (941s, state filings, etc.)
- Year End Payroll Preparation (W3s, W2s, 940s, etc.)
Professional Book Keeping
- GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) Accounting
- Outsourced Controllership
- Accounting Technology
- Real Time Reporting
- Sole Proprietor
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)
- Limited Liability Corporation (LLC)
- Small Corporation
- Large Corporation
How We Get Compensated
We believe transparency on how we get paid is paramount for a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship.
1. Accounting System Set up Fee
2. Fixed Monthly Fee for ongoing bookkeeping
3. Consulting & Research
We bill you only for the time it takes to do the research or complete the project.